Purchase Ledger Clerk - PRS21175
Added on: 14/05/2019
Purchase Ledger Clerk required for Prestige Main Dealer in Manchester!
Basic salary DOE
37.5 hours per week
My client, a Prestige Main Car Dealership in Manchester is looking for an experienced Purchase Ledger Clerk to join their team. The ideal candidate will have previous Purchase Ledger experience, communication skills and numeracy skills. Candidates with previous motor industry experience or who have used Kerridge in the past will have a strong advantage.
The role includes:
- Registering all purchases & preparing a monthly analysis of the purchase ledger, ensuring it reconciles with supplier statements resolving any issues immediately.
- Making sure credits are actioned as appropriate and that the necessary accounts are amended.
- Managing the process of passing of invoices for payment
- Getting sign off for cheques and ensuring despatch.
- Managing relationships with suppliers, ensuring all statements are reconciled monthly.
Please remember to quote the reference number PRS21175 when applying!
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other similar roles within the automotive sector please contact Daisy Carter at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd now!
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
We are a leading recruiter within the automotive sector providing coverage across the UK, if you are looking to further your career within the motor trade please get in touch with us.
We have many motor trade positions available ranging from Car Sales and Vehicle Technician jobs through to General Manager.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies! @progressrecruit @progressjobs
Motor Trade | Automotive | Jobs | Cars & Vehicles | Dealership | Franchise | Showroom | Accounts | Purchase Accounts | Purchase Ledger | Purchase Ledger Clerk | Birmingham | Prestige | West Midlands | Jobs | Career
Apply for this Job
You must register to apply for this job.