Commercial Panel Beater - PRS21717
Added on: 08/07/2019
Commercial Vehicle Panel Beater required in the Wigan / Leigh area
£11.00 - £13.00 dependent on experience
We are looking to recruit a fully skilled Panel Beater to join our Client's Commercial Vehicle Bodyshop outside Wigan. The successful candidate will be fully conversant with all modern repair techniques and possess all the skills required to repair structurally damaged vehicles to the highest standard.
A minimum of 12 months' experience in a Bodyshop/ Accident Repair Centre/ Crash Repair Centre is a must. Tasks will including repairs to body panels, welding. The ability to carry out strip / fitting is essential.
• Body Repairs (Panel beating / panel pulling / body filling)
• Strip/fit (Remove & refit panels / doors / wings and associated components)
• Efficient and conscientious worker
• Abilities or qualification in welding (MIG).
• Carry out chassis jig repairs.
• Good housekeeping routines to meet H&S requirements.
• Ensure all paperwork is completed to a high standard.
• Utilise all Personal Protective Equipment as necessary.
• To communicate effectively with the Workshop Manager
• Duties to include the use of hand tools, pistol drills, riveters, MIG welders and Oxy - Acetylene torches.
Alongside the above roles you will be required to get involved with other aspects of the repairs as required including general workshop duties.
Please remember to quote the reference number when applying! PRS21717
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other similar roles within the automotive sector please contact Hollie Lambert at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd now!
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
We are a leading recruiter within the automotive sector providing coverage across the UK, if you are looking to further your career within the motor trade please get in touch with us.
We have many motor trade positions available ranging from Car Sales and Vehicle Technician jobs through to General Manager.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies! @progressrecruit @progressjobs
Automotive | Motor Trade | Transport & Logistics | Accident Repair Centre | ARC | Crash Repair | Bodyshop | Panel Beater | Panel Technician | Commercial Vehicles | HGV | Truck | Trailer
Apply for this Job
You must register to apply for this job.