Repair & Maintenance Contracts Manager - PRS20671
Added on: 18/06/2019
Repair & Maintenance Contracts Manager required for Commercial Vehicle Depot in the Billingham area.
Salary in region of £24,000
Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm + Saturday at month-end
37.5 hours per week - full time, permanent
We're looking for an organised and methodical R&M Contracts Manager to join our client's Commercial Vehicle Dealer in the Billingham area. This is a full-time and permanent role.
- Collating Service department KPIs such as MOT performance, updating daily VOR log, vehicle compliance register.
- Issuing order numbers, authorising work to vehicles on R&M contracts.
- Reviewing budget spend per vehicle, managing accordingly, identifying any potential risk to contracts (e.g. where costs are greater than income).
- Set up new contracts, deal with suppliers & repairers (within the Group and external suppliers).
- Issue invoices for vehicles on contract.
- Automotive service department experience.
- Technical knowledge & understanding.
- Experience within the Commercial Vehicle network - HGV, Truck & Trailer, LCV, LGV.
- Commercial experience of running vehicles would be advantageous - Fleet Manager, Maintenance Controller.
- Ability to focus and drive to ensure results are achieved.
A successful business who have been operating in Commercial Vehicles within the North East area for many years, and have won awards for their success. The company places high value in their staff - this is an excellent opportunity to join a reputable business.
Apply with your full CV to Mary Thompson at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd quoting Job Reference PRS20671
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have transport & logistics experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
We are a leading recruiter within the automotive sector providing coverage across the UK, if you are looking to further your career within the motor trade please get in touch with us.
We have many motor trade positions available ranging from car sales and vehicle technician jobs through to general manager.
Follow us on Twitter!! @progressrecruit @progressjobs
Automotive | Motor Trade | Commercial Vehicles | HGV | Heavy Goods Vehicles | Workshop | Teesside | Stockton | Billingham | Middlesbrough | Jobs | Admin | Repair & Maintenance | Fleet Admin | Fleet Manager | Fleet Controller | Fleet Coordinator | Maintenance Controller | Maintenance Coordinator | Fleet Maintenance | Service Admin | R&M Admin
Apply for this Job
You must register to apply for this job.