Technician - PRS22089
Added on: 20/08/2019
Qualified Vehicle Technician required for Prestige Main Dealer in North London
Salary Negotiable + Bonus (uncapped)
Monday to Friday 8am to 6pm, Saturdays 1 in 3
We are looking for a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician to join our busy Workshop. Our Clients are fully committed to quality and excellence in everything that they do, as such a willingness to strive to be the best in everything you do is a must.
• Carry out diagnostics, inspections, repairs and services to vehicles following procedures and ensuring the highest possible standards are maintained.
• Completing road tests and signing off all the necessary warranty repairs.
• Interpret instructions from the job card/repair order, complying with repair instructions and stipulated settings and tolerances from manufacturers manuals, bulletins, check sheets, etc.
• Accurately report and record work done and tests carried out and to immediately report any further works required or vehicle faults.
• Instruct the parts department of the parts that are necessary for the repair
• Liaise with customers on technical/product matters
• Keep up-to-date with the most recent changes in technology, techniques and in the commercial developments
Experience and Qualifications
• Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
• 2 years plus experience as a qualified technician
• A full UK driving licence
• Ability to achieve high productivity and efficiency
• A high level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
• Team player with a positive and can do attitude
• Self-motivated and customer focused
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to deliver customer distinction at all times
In return our clients offer a competitive salary with uncapped bonuses, pension and a company benefits scheme.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other similar roles within the automotive sector please contact Hayley at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd now! Quoting Job Reference PRS22089
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
We are a leading recruiter within the automotive sector providing coverage across the UK, if you are looking to further your career within the motor trade please get in touch with us.
We have many motor trade positions available ranging from Car Sales and Vehicle Technician jobs through to General Manager.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies first! @progressrecruit
Motor Trade | Automotive | Mechanic | Cars & Vehicles | Dealership | Franchise | Technician | Master Tech | Diagnostic Technician | North London | Greater London |
Apply for this Job
You must register to apply for this job.
North London, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Oxfordshire, North/North West London, West/South West London, Hertfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Bedfordshire and Ox