Technician - PRS22107
Added on: 22/08/2019
Our Client in Maidstone is currently seeking a Technician to join an already efficient team
Working Monday to Friday with Saturdays on a rota
Salary is very competitive with excellent hourly rates and basic up to £32,000pa with bonus and overtime available
The brand pride Themselves on having outstanding facilities that are clean, well presented and provide you a working environment with the latest specialised manufacturer tooling and equipment. These also include working with Electronic Heath Check technology, all training is provided.
- To accurately and skilfully undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles work in accordance with the brands technical standards and within the budgeted time
- To examine vehicles and diagnose non-routine defects, or additional faults either in the workshop or during road tests
- To achieve and maintain high technical knowledge and skill set for diagnosing and servicing vehicles
- To utilize the Company’s facilities and processes to maximise your productivity on vehicles
- Fulfil all tasks to the customer’s complete satisfaction
- Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with retailer, manufacturer and industry guidelines
- Help retailer achieve industry-leading standards of process efficiency
- Attend regular training to update technical skills
- You must have a full manual driving licence with no more than 6 points.
- You must be a qualified Technician/Mechanic
Please remember to quote the reference number when applying – PRS22107
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other similar roles within the automotive sector please contact Lee Dargan at Progress Recruitment Solutions (UK) Ltd now!
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.
We are a leading recruiter within the automotive sector providing coverage across the UK, if you are looking to further your career within the motor trade please get in touch with us.
We have many motor trade positions available ranging from Car Sales and Vehicle Technician jobs through to General Manager.
Follow us on Twitter to see our latest vacancies! @progressrecruit @progressjobs
Automotive | Motor Trade | Main Dealer | Workshop | VAG | Technician | Maidstone | Kent |
Apply for this Job
You must register to apply for this job.